In light of the current issues regarding the Coronavirus: COVID-19 we would like to provide our families with some information about the approach Norths Juniors are taking.
- If you or your child become unwell and think you may have symptoms of the coronavirus you are to advise a club official immediately. (i.e. President/Secretary)
- You will need to be tested for Coronavirus and will not be able to return to the club until you are given a medical clearance.
- We ask that all parents provide their child with a water bottle from home as we will not be using the club supplied team water bottles until further notice.
- The club will have bottles of hand sanitizer available for use (canteen area) along with fully stocked soap dispensers in all bathrooms.
Symptoms can range from mild illness to pneumonia. Some people will recover easily, and others may get very sick very quickly. People with Coronavirus may experience:
- Flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat & fatigue.
- Shortness of breath
The virus is most likely spread through:
- Close contact with an infectious person
- Contact with droplets from an infected persons cough or sneeze
- Touching objects or surfaces that may be infected with the virus ie: door handles/surfaces and then touching your mouth or face.
Everyone should practice good hygiene to protect against infection. Good hygiene includes
- Washing your hands often with soap and water/hand sanitizer
- Sneezing or coughing into your elbow, not into your hands.
The committee thank you for your support in managing this situation and as always if you have any questions orreqwuire further infoiration please feele freetoc ontact the club at any time.
Yours In League
Norths Juniors Committee