We are very excited to share with you all that Norths Juniors RLFC will recommence training for ALL ages as of Wednesday 8th July.
Although the restrictions have eased there are still strict protocols we must abide to –
• All players MUST be registered and have up to date details in the database. **Please see the office if you have a new mobile/phone number or email address
• Coaches, trainers, managers, and players must sanitise before and after training [sanitiser will be issued to each team]
• Spectators must sanitise and social distance, there will no seating or tables available to use
• Players will be required to bring their own water bottle as the use of communal drink taps will not be allowed.
• All Players are to come dressed in their training gear, ready to train, there will be no changing of clothing at the grounds.
• Players will be required to enter at the ENTRY ONLY area and make their way to their designated training spaces immediately. (Committee members will be on hand to assist with these directions) They will then be marked off on the Attendance Register by the coach/manager
• On completion of training families must exit the training facility immediately via the EXIT ONLY area.
• No standing around and mingling in groups.
• The clubhouse will be off bounds and only bathrooms available, only to be used as toilets.
• If a player turns up to training sick or unwell, they will immediately be told of their inability to participate, removed from the playing group and their parent will be required to come and collect them from training. If the player shows any symptoms they are not to attend training, this also includes any family member that may have symptoms.
TRAINING TIMES ARE ON THE 2020 TEAMS & TRAINING TAB.